Friday, January 23, 2015

Is there a paradigm shift with rates sheets?

Is there a paradigm shift with rates sheets?
Agents, Realtors, LO's

What is a paradigm shift? It's a shift in one’s thinking in the way of doing business.  It's a transformation, a sort of metamorphosis, that is driven by agents of change.

For me , it's seeing new ways of marketing,  new ways of communication,  new ways of gaining market share,  and connecting with buyers looking to buy.  I have been shifting the way I do business using various social media platforms, and I am noticing a shift in perception of my clients.  This shift is working. I am seeing an increase in my customer base, and through the power of social media, am reaching clients beyond my immediate sphere of influence.
I hope to continue to partner with you as the shift in being an agent of change impacts our market.

Check out my “Paradigm Shift” with providing how RATES are shared as your partner today and tomorrow – best if opened on Laptop , if smartphone you can get my FREE APP called Mortgage Coach.

Regards,    

Steve Morgan
“Life is Better at the Beach”

Cell 443.226.5297

Fairfax Mortgage Investment, Inc
34026 Coastal Highway
Bethany Beach, De. 19930

Office 302.541.5363
eFax 302.261.0261

www.bethanybeachlender.com

No comments: